2. Collection of information
We collect information when the customer registers on the site, logs in to the account, makes a purchase, uses the company’s services, fills out a form, participates in a competition and / or logs out of the account. The information collected includes your full name, email address, telephone number and / or any details you provide during any of these actions on the Website and / or credit card information (hereinafter: “Personal Information”). In addition, we automatically receive and store additional customer information from the computer and browser, including IP address, software and hardware characteristics, page views, browsing habits, services and products purchased, advertisements and interests, including Google Analytics statistics and marketing information, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads and the like (hereinafter: “Additional Information”). Personal information and additional information will be read together and separately below: “Information”.
All information provided by the customer will be provided voluntarily and with the full consent of the customer and will constitute clear and explicit consent in accordance with the provisions of sections 11 and 17 of the Privacy Protection Law, 1981 and section 30A of the Communications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting), 1982.
3. Use of information
- For the customer’s uses of the various services and content offered on the site
- Personalize your customer experience and respond to your personal needs
- Provide customized marketing content, information and services to the customer or interest groups that use the site
- Analysis of viewing and browsing habits that will enable the improvement, operation and development of the site, its structure and contents
- Improve customer service and customer support needs
- Conduct a contest, promotion, or poll
- For any other purpose permitted by law
- Most often, the information is used as statistical information and does not personally identify the customer.
- To contact us as part of direct and / or other mailing, providing mailing services to the company’s business partners by mail and / or email and / or telephone and / or automatic dialing system and / or SMS messages and / or facsimile and / or Facebook and / or similar social networks and technologies and / or any other marketing activity carried out by the company itself and / or in collaboration with others.
4. Transfer of information to a third party
The company will transfer the personal information to a third party only in one of the following cases:
- At customer’s request.
- Authorized third party companies that assist us in operating our site and / or business, as long as the above companies undertake to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
- Transfer of ownership of the site and / or the company.
- For the purpose of complying with an instruction of a competent body in accordance with law and / or a court order.
- In any case of dispute and / or claim and / or demand and / or lawsuit and / or any legal proceedings between the customer and the company.
Additional information, however, may be provided to outside entities for marketing, advertising and other uses and / or any exclusive consideration of the Company.
5. Right to review, update and remove information
The customer may review, update or remove personal information by submitting a request in the contact form on the website. It should be noted that removing personal information from the databases will not prevent the use of the additional information as defined above.
7. Remove from mailing list
We use the email address you provided to send you information and updates regarding your order, occasional company news, information on related products, etc. If at any point you prefer to remove yourself from the mailing list, in order not to receive emails in the future, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and remove yourself from the mailing list.
9. Changes and Updates